- Tin contains three sets of magnetic collar stays as well as instructions for use
- Airport friendly: magnetic stays do not set off metal detectors
- Patent No. 8,108,948 by Würkin Stiffs
- Caution: Never allow neodymium magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid.
- Keep away from children and pets. Package contains small parts and can cause injury
- The strong magnetic fields also damage magnetic media such as credit cards, TVs, computer monitors, and other electronic devices.