- Can you tell me a little bit more about Klarna?
Today, 80 million shoppers are using Klarna and 190,000 retailers are working with Klarna worldwide. Learn more about Klarna.
- What if I can’t make a payment?
Please reach out to Klarna’s customer service team and they’ll be happy to look into the options available. You can contact them 24/7 in the Klarna app or at klarna.com.
- Will Klarna charge me late fees?
A late fee of up to $7 may be charged if an automatic payment cannot be collected. For more information, please view the terms page.
- What are the requirements to use Klarna?
You'll need: To be 18+ years old, a US-issued debit or credit card, a US billing address, and a SMS-capable phone number.
- Which payment methods are accepted?
Klarna currently accepts all major debit and credit cards (i.e., Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover). Please note, prepaid cards are not accepted.
- How do I know my information is safe?
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.